Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. the dumb ass before me cut the oem hook up wires as well but i got the book but i dont know what color goes to what

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
ok lets get this straight, your Trying to Connect the Aftermarket Adapter harness to the OEM Wiring correct?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no, the cd wires to the oem wire. sorry for the confusion. remember there are no adapters what so ever because oem wire connector(the one that connects to the oem radio) WAS CUT OFF! (this car used to be my brother but he was a dumbass and thought it would be cool and cut some of those wires and wire some switches up to random wires.) and all i need is someone to take a picture of there wire connection form the side to side, inside, around, whatever. i just need pics of the wires connecting from the oem wire connection to the aftermarket. please someone help. p.s. it has to have the stock amp wire for active speakers in the se models. thank you much..

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Sorry I still dont get what your saying, maybe someone else can tell me what your trying to get at...

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
i think what he is trying to get at is a color coded wiring chart from the factory harness to the connector. if you have a stock radio, it has the chart on a sticker on the head unit case. i have a metra wiring harness color coded chart but that is for the metra harness and i dont think the wires correlate to the factory harness wires. good luck.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
I did state I have all the Factory Wire Colors in a sticky above :12dunno

1 - 11 of 11 Posts