Nissan 240SX Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched on google and on here. I have found thread of what people have done and what a lsd is and stuff that i already know but i am wondering what is the difference in a 1-way, 1.5way and 2 way lsd?

·
Registered
838 Posts
a 1.5 way locks up during acceleration and some during decel-great for road racing and daily driving

a 2-way stays locked up during accel and decel-great for drifting, decent for road racing and honestly shitty for DDing unless you remove some of the plates inside it.

a 1-way locks on accel and not at all on decel

a vlsd is garbage

an hlsd is garbage

an open is garbage

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you for the info. i'm not going to go with the last 3 options. i think a 1.5way would probably be better for what i want. I'm not much into drifting.

·
Registered
838 Posts
No prob man.

Enjoy your new 1.5 way!

·
Registered
10,729 Posts
^ Fucking amazing.
if your into drifting or drag

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm not going to have my rear diff welded. i don't believe in doing that especially when people might need the parts.

·
Premium Member
10,396 Posts
i'm not going to have my rear diff welded. i don't believe in doing that especially when people might need the parts.

Someone might need your stock open diff that came on the vast majority of 240's?

·
Registered
838 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
are you high? lmao YOUVE BEEN SIGGED MUAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
10,729 Posts
hahahahaha oh wait there is a smiley for this occasion

:lol::wavetowel2::ipittyfoo:hahaha48:hahaha48:fruitbask:gaylaugh:smacked49:smacked49:thumbsup

or lots

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.