Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling both of my cars together b/c I dont feel like fixing one of them. I own a 90 and a 92. The 90 has a Sr20det(redtop, little less than 30k on motor), T28 from s14 sr20det, 550cc injectors, z32 maf, blitz supersound bov, new koyo radiator with electric fan, apexi n1 catback exhaust, gutted cat, 3 inch down pipe, Jdm fold in mirrors, apexi afc2 with tuning, Oisgyken clutch(stage 2) and pressure plate, lighten flywheel, welded diff(never had a problem, welded professionally), 180sx floor mats, Limited edition Nismo body kit(came with from factory), gutted rear interior(have everything still, no cracks in dash, has been hit before in front but can be fixed (no frame damage).
The 92 is a 5 speed coupe, has a motor in it but is blown, hud still works and comes with title(for both cars). has no interior carpet and the trunk is broken from someone trying to break in it. But for the most part everything else is good about it.

Selling both cars for someone who would like to have a drift car and a parts car or fix the other and drive that if wanted asking 6500 for both, thats everything, title motor everything, you can even keep the ka in the coupe and sell it as is and make some money back. The sr car runs great and havent had any problems with since Ive owned it. Ive treated it like a baby, havent revved it pass 6k before(havent really had to).

Interested buyers only please. Located in Marietta Ga off of 41. If interested please call, 404 610 7876 June. If want pics b/c please contact me and will email pics of both cars. [email protected] Thanx.
Both cars a red.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts