Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
drift at local tracks till you get better.

get more baller parts and higher hp

drift even harder and be more technical.

go to D1 or ProAm tryouts.

get your such license to compete in such events.

get sponsored.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
This has been up for 4 hours with no flaming? Wow... I'm slightly disappointed haha.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
LMAO! Hahahaha....You will have better luck googling that shit then to find it on these forums....I mean really....It's pretty obvious. How does one become a pro skater, or BMX, or fuck...ANYTHING pro....you get good, practice...get sponsored....then keep moving up. Geeze dude....For the love of all of the innocent guard rails and curbs...do not drift in public roads....

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
This kind of thread does not need to go get flammed on like ya'll are saying it should get flammed on.

What's the forum about when you flammed everything you encounter that you "feel" that it needs to be flammed up on? Everyone has questions and thoughts in their mind.

Now, on the serious note. you need to get your ProAm on. search it out.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ I have no idea what you just said... But I agree with the search part. Researching drifting is how you learn about it. This is harder to get famous doing than the majority of other extreme sports.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
watch fast and furious tokyo drift 100 times and then go show off your new skills in a crowded place with plenty of people standing around so you can get your name out there.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
practice at the local tracks....look into what the reqs are for getting your FIRST lisense for junior competitions, have loads of spare parts and cash laying around, free time, hopefully pick up a local sponsor or 10, and hope that your any good to begin with.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Dude, you can't do that, you'll blow the welds on your intake...

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Oh, by the way. How you drift -> Throw it into D and go for it.

(anyone who gets that reference is a winner)

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts