Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I installed Koni Yellow Struts + Tanabe Springs recently, but after installation I noticed that my driver's side is lower than my passenger side.

just for reference, I could put 3 fingers in the Driver's side gap & about 4 in the Passenger Side...
got any experience or ideas to why it is?:12dunno

Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, just in my garage, which I know isn't "perfectly" leveled but I can't see how that would effect it because it's hardly noticeable.

could it be the springs not resting properly? it's gonna be out of storage soon, so i hope as I drive it, it can settle or someone can have a look at it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there doesn't seem to be any fluid present from neither shocks all around, tho I know my old rear shocks were blown and they were oozing fluid like a wet vag lol.

I can't wait to figure out what it is and get it fixed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
there doesn't seem to be any fluid present from neither shocks all around, tho I know my old rear shocks were blown and they were oozing fluid like a wet vag lol.

I can't wait to figure out what it is and get it fixed.
you know what bro i have the same problem. my right rear is lower then the left rear and i got new shocks!! i cant find a fix or why.Someone said " maybe the car was hit in the rear a long time ago before i bought it...i dont see any frame damage. then a import guy at a shop said most hondas and 240`s tend to sit low on the drivers side because we sit there everyday but even when im outa the car it still has a gangsta lean so i dont know.

i guess our only solution is to date a fat chick and ride around with her till the car levels out then dump her

·
Registered
13 Posts
Agrred ^^^ lol. Really thought, my old one did the same thing dont know why. The we sit on the drivers side so it sags a little more kinda makes sense but the suspension holds the car dont thinkk like 200lbs wwould make that big of a difference. dont know though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.