Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I've read this before. It's pretty nuts.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
thats a lot of cash, time, and dedication into a project... hell, getting the HOLE CUT into the basement couldnt have been cheap.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I hate how they sell cars like the GT-R to anyone... haha. He must have been a pretty bad driver to pull that off honestly.

And that Evo is seeeexy.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Title is kind of mis-leading, makes it sound like the dude actually build the lambo in his basement when all he did was knock down his wall and put it in there....

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I thought he built it in the basement, and then had to tear down the wall to get the car out? Although I didn't read past the intro and looking at pictures.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Title is kind of mis-leading, makes it sound like the dude actually build the lambo in his basement when all he did was knock down his wall and put it in there....
That's what I thought too but he did build it in his basement. Knocking down the wall was to get it out.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol yeah he knocked the wall down to get it out..

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
That's retarded, why not just build a garage to build the car in, instead of having to knock down your wall?

Intelligence > Stupidity...

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Hahaha, then that's why you didn't get it. But he did build it inside his basement and knocked the wall down when he completed it and patched it back up. After 17 year's he said.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
ha thats neat, i wonder how much it cost to build, it better have been remarkably cheaper than just buying a countach... i mean thats prob a couple g's to do the wall, unless he did that himself too...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts