Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dynoed my S13 and made 310 Hp/308 ft/lbs of torque to the wheels with a S14 T28 turbo @ 16psi. I was amazed to hit over the 300hp mark with this turbo. I have all the supporting mods and I have a few more psi to go up in boost. As soon as I find my printer scanner disk I will post the dyno results.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Yeah, I know guys that blow the turbo going past 14psi for a few months

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well my turbo is fairly new/rebuilt and the guy I brought it from runs 17 psi daily on his s13. No issues so far with him driving over a year like that. Me, myself I don't push the car all that often but I want to see what it can do with this turbo before stepping up to the 2871. The most psi my friend ran was 19lbs with his t28 but it was only for a max hp rating on the dyno.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stock cams headgasket and head. JWT computer, Z32 maf and 740 injectors and the basic bolt ons... turbo manifold, turbo back exhaust. The exhaust is really quiet apexi noir its flat black so it doesn't draw attention.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got the dyno sheet on the computer but now its too large to post. Does anyone know how to compress a file so it can be posted. The forum keeps saying that the file its over the limit.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Microsoft office picture manager if you have MS office software, or you should be able to pick the output size when you scan it in.

·
Registered
96 Posts
oh, to modify those i think you need adobe standard or pro, which if you have a dell may have come with your computer. Otherwise they cost $ or you can torrent it. Or maybe adobe does free trials. Good luck.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Got the dyno sheet on the computer but now its too large to post. Does anyone know how to compress a file so it can be posted. The forum keeps saying that the file its over the limit.

You can Upload it too Photobucket and you can pick what size you want it to be when it's done, I recc. 800x600

1 - 16 of 16 Posts