Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am having electrical problems in random places all over my car, and it all started when i installed a stereo, it used to not have any radio and i installed a sony. the jackass who owned the car before me decided to cut everything and run random wires everywhere then rip all of his stereo equiptment out before he sold it to me, so im left with a disaster, i spent a whole day tracing everything and got a stereo working, but when i bought a better pioneer unit things got out of control, first, my constant stopped working so i ran a new wire from the battery to my stereo, then the acc quite working, when i went to fix that the stereo would not work at all, so i figured i fried the stereo, pissed off i put my sony back in and the sony would not work either. i said fuck it and rode without a stereo for a few days, then last night my fuckin cluster lights stopped working out of nowhere and my clock on the cluster shuts off wtf? my turn signals and warning lights work however, so i checked every fuse and found that the 10a for the lights in the car is out, i replace it and now my clock works but still no cluster lights or power for the stereo? any advice?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update, tonight after work i started it up, and my fog lights where not working? then i pulled in my driveway and rolled up my windows and the passanger window seized half way up, and now neither driver or passanger windows will move up or down. wtf? tommorrow(today) im going to go have it looked at but i am fucking pissed at the car now, im 1 more problem away from saying fuck it and pulling my engine and selling the shell.

as a side note the car is bogging heavily under 3000rpm then starts bogging again at 4800rpm? a week ago it started making power at 2200 and didnt stop till redline?

freshly rebuilt ka btw little over 1300 miles

1 - 2 of 2 Posts