Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I'm a SR rook so bear with me, ok so I just bought an s13 with a redtop in it and I need some help with a wiring harness, I have the sr ecu in it but I need the harness. now I've been told a couple different things, 1. get an sr harness and it will plug and play so i can start my car, 2. get a ka harness get it wired up and it will start my car, 3. get a ka harness and ecu and get everything wired up to the sr specs. I am electronics illiterate and have no idea what to buy or where to start. If any one can help me I would really appreciate it. Btw the car is a 93 s13 and it used to have the ka and there was a auto to manual swap, if there is any other info needed just tell me. Thanx,
Bobby

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok cool thats kinda what i was thinking, also does any one know what the name of the little elbow that comes off the turbo is? i cant find it any where. im not talking about the exhaust elbow i mean the one that goes to the intercooler piping right off the compressor housing cuz i also need one of those if any one knows where to find one or has one for sale i need it.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
SRtwanky said:
ok cool thats kinda what i was thinking, also does any one know what the name of the little elbow that comes off the turbo is? i cant find it any where. im not talking about the exhaust elbow i mean the one that goes to the intercooler piping right off the compressor housing cuz i also need one of those if any one knows where to find one or has one for sale i need it.
I'm assuming you're looking for a turbo elbow/Exhaust elbow?

http://www.store.yahoo.com/phase2motorsports/kyo3srexel.html

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KoukiSilvia said:
i got a brand new S13 SR harness let me know if you need it

well how much u want for it and like is that what i need for sure cuz i only got one answer in the forums so im still a little unclear

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
is your names said like >> SR twanky or SRT wanky???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts