Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am new here and i read the thread about S15 conversion but it doest say that how much it will cost to do it, so if anybody have their wise suggestion or experience please pass it to me. Thanks.
I have 1993 240sx, i just put a sr20 DET S14 motor on the car. and planning to do a conversion from S13 to S15. What will be the approximate budget to run for. Please provide as much information you have.

Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
2800 bucks

Front bumper
Right Fender
Left Fender
Right Light
Left Light
Rad Support

i think thats it but plan on spending over 2k unless u got some epic discounts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I saw a kit for a S15 Hood, front bumper, and fenders(left and right) for $900+shipping... the head lights were sold seperatly...

·
Registered
8 Posts
the first reply forgot to include the hood in that estimate, so add another 500-700 for that. dont forget painting on top of that, if you go to maaco for ur paint job u shouldnt be modding ur car sry. paint will probably be 1500+ just to match to ur car, whole body between 4-5K. I am talking quality shops here, who will stand behind their work, and wont put paint on anything you happen to leave on the car.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well i spend over $2200 for my S15 Conversation, Carbon fiber hood, S15 hood hinges, S13 headlight bracket, S15 headlights, Fiberglass fenders, and bumper, i got a bonus bumper that came in my shipment. :)

And thats without painted my front end! I didnt get a radiator support, you could always do it without getting one but its going to cost more work but its bettter than spending another $300 on it.

If you have any trouble converting your front end, here a site that might help. www.360realms.com/S13-S15/

·
Registered
25 Posts
u can get the hole kit for 800.00 guys.... and the lights for 600.... so there u go 1400 and u got it done... with out paint...

·
Registered
7 Posts
depending on your budget and setup, say you wanted to do more of a track s15 conversion you could reduce a bit of weight an get a cf cover alternative thats half the price of the s15 headlights and you could even drill holes in the thing and probably customize your headlight with the cf cover

http://intensepower.com/ins15sicafih.html
*forgot the link

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can we get a link to this 800$ kit? Is there any reputation to this kit? From what ive read only the masa conversion fenders will "bolt on"

·
Registered
183 Posts
Enjuku racing has a s15 conversion kit for $2600 but it includes CF hood, origin bumper and fenders, get to choose from the diff origin side skirts nd rear bumper, also comes wit headlights

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
my friend got his chargspeed kit with everything except the hood for 3000 canadian. it was a little pricey but fit super good and chargespeed definently makes quality stuff, i have a chargespeed kit too and either of us have yet to see any problems

·
Premium Member
9,569 Posts
i just posted his car in the for sale forum if you want to see that his conversion looks like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts