Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

91 S13 Hatchback Red For Sale: a 1991 240SX hatchback. Red/black gray interior. Some damage around sunroof (intact) and driver-side rear quarter panel (see pictures). It's a KA engine with auto. The engine doesn't run due to the MAF sensor connector being damaged by fan.

Front 300ZX 4-pot aluminum calipers (26mm). Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (front and back) with about 2000 miles since fitting. Comes with, but not installed, complete front and rear polybush set including the replacements for the front tie-rods AND replacement lower arms with polybush insert AND subframe inserts (still in the box).

I know you will probably replace the wheels anyway, but the tires are new Dunlop Sports fitted to the original 15" alloy rims.

Coil overs receipt available- paid about $900. Polybush set was $220 or so. I'm asking $750... but I really want to sell and will accept a reasonable offer. I prefer local sale - I'm in the New Hope, PA area. Email me, then come and take a look at the car.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I might be interested, although it's going to be a few months. Good luck with your sale man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Richard, I sent you an email with pictures attached. Please let me know if there are pictures of any other part of the car you want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts