Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
OPTION2 said:
6) Super rare JDM S13 Silvia rear sun shade panels for COUPE(These are super rare discontined OEM nissan optional parts, You can install it on the rear both side glass, Those are lights up GREEN "SILVIA" indiglow both sides. I saw someone sell same one only one time on ebay and he sell them around $250 and he didn't have ballast. You can NOT lights up without ballast but I have complete wiring and ballast. I just removed from my S13 silvia conversion so It's good working condition.) $170

where does this harness plug into? or how would i go about installing these in my coupe? does both sides light up? and if you could, please provide pictures of it lit up if you can. im interested, but if i'm gonna spend over 100 bucks on somethin rare like that i wanna make sure it works and i'm going to be able to install it :)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WRX to 240sx said:
where does this harness plug into? or how would i go about installing these in my coupe? does both sides light up? and if you could, please provide pictures of it lit up if you can. im interested, but if i'm gonna spend over 100 bucks on somethin rare like that i wanna make sure it works and i'm going to be able to install it :)

PM sent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts