Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
INVITING EVERYONE AND THEIR WHIPS TO JOIN OTHER CAR ENTHUSIASTS AT UNITED ARTISTS TO WATCH "FAST AND FURIOUS". This movie will be coming out on the 3rd of April, however there will be a meet in the parking lot of the theatre at 9:00 pm. Not all cars will be 240sx's SO ALL CARS ARE WELCOME (but dont roll in with your grandma's car, unless she drives something with over 200 hp
gotta put a benchmarks S2k's can clear
) There is a Starbucks there, a Goldsteins Bagel, and some other restaurants (a Burger King 5 minutes away walking distance as well as New Moon, pretty expensive place for the high rollers who like Chinese food).

If you have any questions let me know, and if you are interested and might come sayso....

Adress: 1919 Verdugo Blvd, La Canada, CA 91011
Time: 9:00pm on Thursday night, we catch the movie at 12:00am Friday morning's first showing

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have a nice Nissan family so far... Got some 350z's, 2 S2K's, an RX7, an RSX type-s, and some pimp BMWs - a show car E46 M3, JB3 tunned E92, and a few more E46 M3's and 335i's.

How many Silvias are making it? Or any other pimp ride you got ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
seems like that's what you always see with new releases

when harry p came out there were a bunch of geeks dressed as idiots in the theater.
when star wars came out there were a bunch of idiots with toy light savers in the theater
when pineapple express came out there were a bunch of idiot stoners in the theater

just keep it classy and don't let the idiot civic's make you look bad
good idea to make a 200hp minimum

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Ummmmm ya, the 200hp minimum law is complete bull. Everysingle 240sx that's street legal can't make it. Even the ultimate track day car, the Miata can't make it.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Everyone dont fall for this scam. This scumbag is a thief he's wanted all over the internet for setting up meets and having his crew break into the cars and steal stuff even went as far as to strip a 240 at the party.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
lol would a jeep count?? =P I'm pretty sure they've got 200hp...damn according to KBB its 190....but I've got 235tq! I think that should count =P

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
I can scrounge up a 325hp truck too ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone dont fall for this scam. This scumbag is a thief he's wanted all over the internet for setting up meets and having his crew break into the cars and steal stuff even went as far as to strip a 240 at the party.
Ummm... Not really. If you dont feel comfortable don't show. We have E92 335i's, E46 M3's, two M6's, not to mention a few 350z's and S2000's and RX-7's - so I guess you have mistaken me for someone else. We are also notifying the theatre about the meet to keep their eyes out.

I own a 350z and we go back and forth between S2000's poking fun at each other with their weak Honda engines putting out 237hp.

New rule, Nissan dont need to meet an HP requirement:thumbsup

·
Registered
10,717 Posts

no bull shit can some one else vouch for this guy. is he legit or what cuz im down i just dont want to come outside after the movie and my shit is one bricks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well Im new on this site, but you can check my350z (sn semperfiv12) or 350zmotoring (varand12), people there can vouch for me. Again there are going to be $100k+ cars, so you should be the least to start worrying. Ill be there with my Z... If you dont feel comfortable dont come, but you have my word (for what its worth) that its a safe area and we have notified the theater security.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts