Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
^
FTMFW....

i can wait till it comes out on DVD.... that crap isn't worth the $20 pop corn and soda, not to mention the $9 ticket...

·
Registered
154 Posts
For those who have seen it, did you like it?

I liked it. I think more emphasis on the cars would've been cool. I wish Vin Diesel actually fought the bad guy, too. I think his name was Phoenix.

Overall, I liked it. I think the first one is still the best though.
the first one is the silliest. "Danger to manifold" :rotflmao

·
Registered
88 Posts
i saw it.... it was pretty sick.... except the wheelies in dirt and hte useless burnouts... i do think its cool how every car vin diesel drives does a wheel.... i think he just pulls back real hard.... anyway it was worth 10 bucks

·
Registered
241 Posts
I only spent 5 at the premier and I was taken by surprise. I think its the best one. Plus that grand national and skyline are sexier then any girl I've ever seen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hahaha, To be honest I did'nt think it was at all good. The story line kind of sucked... They did'nt really focus on the theme of "Fast and Furious". Sure they had nice cars, and some racing scenes, but not nearly as much as the previous movies. As for those who said ticket prices... must be nice... I paid 13 per person...

Also, If it was infact a "240" It was highly motified. Why not just say it was a true silvia? And last but not least, I love how they skimp because they think the audience will not notice. The final car that "Brian - Paul Walker" was driving was missing parts on the under body when he rolled it at the end.

If you go and see it keep an eye out!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Haha, I'm still not gonna waste my money, My girls dad said he'd take us, So if I get paid for, then i'll go see it; But i'm not opening my wallet for a hollywood 95% of the movie is computer animated bullshit that they call a great movie.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ya it was a horrible movie, but they did hav some cool cars. that lambo truck is rare and was pretty dope 2 c in a movie. obv the skyline is my fav even though that fag drove it. i didnt like how vin diesel crashed the "f-bomb" camaro in2 that pheonix dude @ the end. he wished he was driving a low 9sec twin-turbo v8, all they did was take a camaro and paint it the same color as that badass car hot rod mag built. but other than that i was bored with that movie.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
Hahaha, To be honest I did'nt think it was at all good. The story line kind of sucked... They did'nt really focus on the theme of "Fast and Furious". Sure they had nice cars, and some racing scenes, but not nearly as much as the previous movies. As for those who said ticket prices... must be nice... I paid 13 per person...

Also, If it was infact a "240" It was highly motified. Why not just say it was a true silvia? And last but not least, I love how they skimp because they think the audience will not notice. The final car that "Brian - Paul Walker" was driving was missing parts on the under body when he rolled it at the end.

If you go and see it keep an eye out!
I agree to a certain point. They could of made more racing scenes, but in a way I'm glad they didn't for many reasons. I liked the movie much better than the 2nd and 3rd. To me this was much better produced and had more of a action style compared to the 2nd and 3rd. I plan on buying the trilogy when they finish all these sequences.

The reason they said it was illegal cause people import the real silvias and register it as a kit car. So yes that really was a real silvia, but "registered" under a 240sx. As for parts missing, what do you expect when your car is rolling around? Sure the drive shaft wasn't in place, but I just figured it just flew off.

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
That's what happens when you drive/drove a damn cow looking car.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
did her dad also asked her to go out with you??
Speaking of this, there was this tool at my work that was a complete moron and annoying as hell. He had our foreman ask out a girl for him lol. Our foreman is like a 60 year old skinny ass bald guy....what a pussy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts