Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
weren't you like 20 and I got you into the bar with my friends from pittsburgh in virginia who i hadn't seen in like 3 years in that picture?

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
weren't you like 20 and I got you into the bar with my friends from pittsburgh in virginia who i hadn't seen in like 3 years in that picture?
that was 3 years ago? fuck!
yes and yes and yes. Then we got very drunk and passed out with a bunch of skateboarders who we didn't know. Then I drove back home at 6am.
I think you have more pictures some where.

omg two of my sex in mouth partners D:
rofl

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
wtf is the point of this lame someone make this interesting.

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is me and suckface three years ago - on our way getting to getting drunk.

crazy night.

"Come out and fight me you mother fucking cunts! Oh, did that hurt your feelings? Finger your pussy, you will feel better" (toward the end of the night this was being screamed by suckface on at least three floors at the motel we were at at 3 am.)

·
Registered
9,925 Posts
^ Long before you even signed up young one.

I remember 1 pic of DOB in an elevator passed out or something. Been too long to remember the full details, but all I know he was rocking some adidas! Than that thread went into shoes lol.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
:gaylaugh:gaylaugh:gaylaugh:gaylaugh
you can't laugh at yourself, no one else thought your comment was funny, that's why no one commented on it.

may i suggest that you ask around about me and DOB before you go running your mouth about shit you have no clue about.

Fuck, I love noob's, they are the fucking best!

maybe you don't fully understand the epicness of the entire DOB/Suckface booze-a-thon that took place, and I will forgive you for that, you weren't here three years ago, not your fault!

you have clearly jumped on the 240 bandwagon way after the boat set sail! news flash 240's aren't cool anymore! so why don't you go back to your home on whore island!

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
^ ahh, there is the suckface i remember. it has been too long since i have read a proper rant on someone from the OT Pres.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Post up the bloody ear. I believe that was part of that night, am I correct?

Oh, off topic, is there ANY progress on the FD sucky?

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
different night and I will have to see if tis still in my photobucket......

the fd got sidetracked because I was in a bad accident in December and totalled the Evo......I'm fine the car wasn't....but I managed to get a Evo 9 with 34,000 miles on it and im paying less than i was for the Evo 8!

·
Registered
10,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you can't laugh at yourself, no one else thought your comment was funny, that's why no one commented on it.

may i suggest that you ask around about me and DOB before you go running your mouth about shit you have no clue about.

Fuck, I love noob's, they are the fucking best!

maybe you don't fully understand the epicness of the entire DOB/Suckface booze-a-thon that took place, and I will forgive you for that, you weren't here three years ago, not your fault!

you have clearly jumped on the 240 bandwagon way after the boat set sail! news flash 240's aren't cool anymore! so why don't you go back to your home on whore island!
lmao - welcome back sucky

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
lmao - welcome back sucky
above is what happens when someone thinks what you have to say or said is funny! they quote that shit and write something like.....

LOL or ROFL, ROFLMFAO, or LMAO, or hahahahahahaha

just so things are clear for everyone on here new or old!

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
orly? thats for the update! i'll be sure to do that next time rather than put "laughing out loud" or "laughing so hard i want to kill myself."

lol

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
How about not laughing at your own posts when everyone else thinks you're an idiot.

I do love how newbs come in and try to give the vets crap. Some of the best flaming on the internet at that point.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
^ that was the point of my obviously missed, and / or poorly written, sarcastic reply...
My post wasn't refering to you in the slightest so don't worry about it.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
iirc the bloody ear pic was when he asked a chick for her number AFTER he broke a bottle on his head.

oh and newb flaming.... well the thread gets moved to the X files and the fun begins.... i always miss the action because of the 6-7 hour difference

1 - 20 of 46 Posts