Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Selling my 240SX SE. It is all original and has been been garage kept and not started since 2006. The Transmission is automatic and I had it rebuilt by Certified Transmission in 2003 at 195,475 miles (yes, I have the paperwork). The car has 225,258 miles. Interior is in great shape except that the seats were reupholstered when I bought it in 1998. There is no rust except the trunk lid. The passenger side front fender and bumper are damaged from a minor accident many years ago. The car has never been modified and just has had regular maintenance. I can provide pictures and answer any questions. I was planning to keep it for my daughter, but my wife says "no". Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
3 Posts
is this still available? Hatchback?

where is this located?

Hi,
Selling my 240SX SE. It is all original and has been been garage kept and not started since 2006. The Transmission is automatic and I had it rebuilt by Certified Transmission in 2003 at 195,475 miles (yes, I have the paperwork). The car has 225,258 miles. Interior is in great shape except that the seats were reupholstered when I bought it in 1998. There is no rust except the trunk lid. The passenger side front fender and bumper are damaged from a minor accident many years ago. The car has never been modified and just has had regular maintenance. I can provide pictures and answer any questions. I was planning to keep it for my daughter, but my wife says "no". Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,
Yes, it is available. I have it at the mechanic to see what it will take to get it running and should have more info in the next few days. It is a hatchback/fastback. View attachment 23554
Hi,
Yes, it is available. I have it at the mechanic to see what it will take to get it running and should have more info in the next few days. It is a hatchback/fastback.

The mechanic got it runnng. , put in new gas, oil change and replaced the fuel pump. There is a brake caliper that is sticking and so he is fixing that and will get it out on the road to test everything out.

View attachment 23554

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,
Please tell me you still have your 240

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.