Nissan 240SX Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
jealous...I'll have it in 8 hours or so. and no porsche means no porsche. RUF isn't a legitimate replacement considering all the race cars are Porsche's not RUF's

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
A lot of similarities, yet a lot of differences. there are a lot more nice cars, a few new tracks, really good graphics, and the physics are so much better. definitely worth it.

Btw, the KA24 in the 240 sounds great

·
Premium Member
45,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Club name is 240SXForums Tag: 240F if anyone wants to join. Just send a request and I'll accept it tonight when i get home. I'll make a thread later on for the club so we can link GamerTags with S/N's.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Hey, visit my storefront for authentic tuning vinyl groups! All made by me (GT: Thursday7) And all are very accurate. Companies I've made include: HKS [black or white], Cusco, TRD [Red, Dark Red, white], WedsSport [White or black], Blitz [black or white], Falken Tire [black, blue] AND MORE. all low prices (most are 1000. ones that take long and look nice I charge 2000) Thanks. Message me for unlocked.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
lol all of the forzas combined I probably have about 900 hours haha. level 50 in each game, every race completed in forza 2, and it goes on.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Damn man I really need to get internet at my house again... I had level 50 on fm2 and 3 and my idiot brother in law somehow deleted my fm3 game save like 3 weeks before 4 came out. I have to say my favorite car to drive in that game is the '71 skyline.

·
Premium Member
45,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Alright I'll accept your Request when I get home. Try send another one just incase. Sometimes when I go back there not there. Unless they cancel them IDK.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts