Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Forza Motorsport 4

11K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  XLRowLand 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Forza 3 was great. Can only imagine 4.

And that's not the complete list. IDK why they call it that. But yes there's much more than that. Most of those were cars that were added into addition to what 3 already has AFAIK.

#6 ·
Yeah, Forza 4 is gonna dominate. About the only thing I don't see is the ability to actually tune your engine. Having the ability to tune your power curve for specific tracks or personal preference would be awesome.

#8 ·
At least it would be a start, but It would be better off left out if that was the case. Having something simple (like NFS U2) would be great for the casual / new player, but also have a more advanced mode for the enthusiast.
Either way tho, its not a game breaker.

And no, I currently don't have my 360. I need to get a decent wheel for FM4 anyways. Controllers are fail w/ racing games.

#11 ·
I've always found it rather odd that a major sim racer like GT or Forza would lack some of the simplest things. For example, I picked up Tokyo Xtreme Racer Drift 2 for $15 years ago. Although its not a "sim" and doesn't have thousands upon thousands of cars or online racing, the physics felt pretty well and overall done well.
Not to mention the e-brake actually worked, and slamming on the brakes would pull the car left or right (eventually spinning if you didn't turn) and not just magically keep the car straight.

Tracks included a race track, gymkhana and 12+ "Real life" mountain passes, as well as snow, rain, clouds and even snow/rain thunderstorms. Oh, and you could even adjust your power band, all for $15, lol.

/rant about things forza doesn't have. Back on topic..

#12 ·
Surprisingly this is my first ever post on 240sx forums haha but I can't wait for forza 4, the only games I ever play on live anymore is forza 3 and gta 4, if anyone of you wants to play some video gamage some time shoot my a pm with your gamer tag I'm always down to meet more people on live that have s chassis blood.

#22 ·
jealous...I'll have it in 8 hours or so. and no porsche means no porsche. RUF isn't a legitimate replacement considering all the race cars are Porsche's not RUF's

#26 ·
A lot of similarities, yet a lot of differences. there are a lot more nice cars, a few new tracks, really good graphics, and the physics are so much better. definitely worth it.

Btw, the KA24 in the 240 sounds great

#27 ·
Club name is 240SXForums Tag: 240F if anyone wants to join. Just send a request and I'll accept it tonight when i get home. I'll make a thread later on for the club so we can link GamerTags with S/N's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.