Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok my 1992 Coupe is goin up for sale.. Im not real sure why im doin this. But i am. I wanted to try here before i went Ebay. But heres the deal. My car plus both front ends.. the Silvia i have on it.. and the OEM,17x7+35 and 17x9 +20 5zigen Fn01rc in bronze, Monkey Magic Front lip for the silvia front, oem Wing, the white wheels and tires on it,and my coilovers. Will even include my panasonic cd player.

I have pics of most of the stuff on here http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/287877/1
Scroll past the honda.

Sunday i will have the Coilovers on it. And will have new pics up then. But until then thats all i have. I can hold off on coils if u act quickly and just give them to u off the car. If you want more pics PM me with specifics and i will get them all this weekend. But firm price of 4500 As is... i wont come off and i wont seperate things. If it doesnt sale i might just keep it or just go ebay.

PS. The car is a SE, all electric windows, No sunroof. Good interior. New s14 carpet. Uncracked dash.

only flaw is small crack in windshield

Located in Birmingham Alabama. Willing to meet around the area.. If your out of town PM me and we will see what we can do.

$4500 FIRM

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It has KA in it.. the ka in it has around 150... runs good... the body has 214k. And yes i put it up on autotrader like 4 months ago before i got the conversion/rims/and coils.\

And yes 4500 for everything i have. Both fronts, Both sets of rims, My extra trunk, Oem Wing, Coilovers, and cd player, and monkey magic front lip

if seriously interested i will let u come test drive it and all. Also has a new clutch maybe 8k on it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Update on pics.. click the link in the first post and scroll down.. its the daylight ones.. i was wrong on my current miles.. its 202 not 214... and pictures are everything u get... i didnt take more of the rims or front lip but will if needed...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.