Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS 95 240SX's w/ a Fresh S14 SR20 w/ Mods

Hi,

I am selling my 95 240SX base, 138K on the body, 5 speed w/ a fresh S14 SR20det blacktop swap. The color of the car is a silver/purple color. The car has a good body and the headlights are clear and do not have a yellow haze. I put a lot of work in to this car and now I am selling it. If you are looking for a car with a great swap and not something that a somebody just threw together then this is the car for you, the car was professionally built by E&E Motorsports, www.e-emotorsports.com. I am selling it for the right price. I am not in a hurry to sell it but if your still interested in the car please keep reading below for the mods list. The car is currently in the shop getting a few of the below listed parts installed before I sell it, just want it to be in tip top shape.

S14 SR20 Blacktop Engine with 46,638 km
S15 Upgraded Turbo
upgraded Arc Oil Pan
J30 LSD 46k miles
New Stage 3 Competition Clutch
Full custom 3 inch exhaust with 3 inch downpipe
Valve cover powdercoated silver metalic
New Megan racing lowering springs
New Water pump
New Belts, Plugs, and fluids
Electric fan
New FMIC 24.5x12x3 bar in plate with 2.5 inch piping, powder coated to silver metallic to match the valve cover, and HKS BOV
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Megan Racing Boost and Water temp gauges
Kenwood CD Player
16 inch enkei wheels with good tires

price: $12,900 OBO (Clear Title)

If interested please e mail me at [email protected] for more pics or call me for more information at 404-925-2313 Or Call E-Emotorsports at 678-770-4546.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the lateness on the pics, here are the body shots, still havent gotten the motor back in.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not interested in that kind of trade rudeboy but thank you for the offer. I am located in Dallas Georgia. If you would and if your interested in the car call me at 404-925-2313 or e mail me at [email protected]

Jon

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No trades (cash only) Thank you for the offer 6g72, after you sell your car talk to me if I still have the car for sale.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts