Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i have for sale the following. I have more pics of the stuff if needed. Make me an offer shipped to ur Zip from 01844 for anything u want. Almost all the body parts are in close to perfect shape. would be perfect with a sand and paint.

92 Front/Rear Bumpers -

92 Hood -

92 Complete Rear Tails(Perfect Shape) -

92 Black Glovebox with handle and latch -

90 Maroun Headlights+Fully Rising Motors -

90 Black Dash (As pictured. Its dusty in the pics. the dash is almsot PERFECT beside the 4 screw holes pictured(right of center vents) plus the small tear on the top of the gauge cluster, could be fixed easily.

90 Black DoorPanels(Carpet Removed)(Power Windows) In decent shape. middle piece seperating from door a bit.

Also selling some motor pieces http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72835

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are you parting out any of the rear trunk pieces? i have most of the big panels, but need anything small like screws, clips, screw covers, interior light, and carpet panel cover for access to rear struts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
how much for the interior stuff i need all black interior so any and everything you got let me know a price and how much u think shipping would be to 44240

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
SRtwanky said:
how much for the interior stuff i need all black interior so any and everything you got let me know a price and how much u think shipping would be to 44240
let me look what i else i have. i think i have a few more plastic pieces like the rear surrounds and shit. for the stuff pictured, ill take $175 + shipping. thats for the door panels and the dash. ill let u know what else u have this weekend

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MoogieBoogie said:
Do you have the interior carpet? Could you please describe the shape and color?

Thanks,
-Brian.
yea, its grey, but its not in good shape. it has a hole on the drivers side, and is just dirty in general

1 - 19 of 19 Posts