Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I built this KA year ago. It was complete buld minus pistons and rods. Original engine had 17k on it (i checked that once i did a carfax on it...still have it).
I spent nearly 2k+ on it with all Nissan parts. Have ALL recipts for parts and mashine work(done by reputable shop www.abacusracing.com )
what it has :
Ported and polished head(exhasut and intake side only intake shown).
Valave job and new valve guides and resurfaced(cost me 4xx still have recipt)
Block was honed and decked.
Cometic head gasket
ASP crank pulley
Nissan thermostat.
Crank micro polished
Valve lash adjusted (was out after valve job)
ALL new Niaan tentioners chains and guides
New seals...obviosly
Ported intake manifold
OEM nissan bearings and rings(nearly 3xx for all that)
Engine was ballanced(pistons,rods,crank,asp pulley,fidanza flywheel)
Flywheel not included but i will give it to you for only 300 WITH SPEC clutch(same 8k miles)

COMPRESSION NUMBERS:

210 206 208 211

I DO HAVE PICS but not till i get home.
There is more, but i am at work dont cant remember all of it.
I want to swap RB20DET but if i cnat get enough money for this i wil have to keep it.

I am hoping to get 800 for it but if you have an offer and i will consider it NO LOWBALLERS

·
Registered
99 Posts
looks good...where are you located? might help other ppl to determine whether or not if they could afford the shipping and its just the longblock right?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its COMPLETE long block ... literaly everything all sensors ignition parts .. ALL .

oh and i am in Virginia , Norfolk... used to having my addy under the avatar like on zilvia.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am very interested in this engine. I am willing to drive down from philadelphia for this. I would like to speak to you personally if you would email your phone number to me at [email protected] we can work arrangements out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
damn sweet motor.. im looking for a motor also.. i have a 1990 fastback.. dead motor.. but i have one important question.. can the dohc motor fit onto the sohc tranny?! some say yeah and some say no.. but yeah.. nice motor.. hope i find me one like that.. thanks for any help.. peace

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry i dont know but i have a DOHC tranny with 140k if you want if ro like 200.

by the way if i didnt say taht above . anyone who wants to come look at it maybe do a compression test you are welcome to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts