Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The seat has NEVER been used (only mounted). It is Red with Red leather side bolsters. It comes with $75 momo sliders, also brand new. I bought a Wedge Engineering Seat bracket ($100 I think) (s13 drivers side) but it sucked. The holes didnt line up to the seat at all so I drilled them out so some of the holes would line up (just to put it in the car and see how I liked the position) I am 6'1"+ and my head was rubbing on the roof. My friend (5'10) fit perfectly in the car with that seat. The seat itself is absolutly fantastic. Great support but not too tight. It has an adjustable back and a "quick release" so people can get into the back seat. The seat itself new retails for $560. I'm asking $500 for the seat, sliders, and bracket.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

475 takes the seat, bracket, and sliders
*note* you dont get all that is pictured

·
Registered
34 Posts
how high off the floor board is it when mounted? I want something ultra low profile....almost touching the floor itself. Anything close to that?

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is basically touching the floor with the Wedge Engineering bracket. If you put the sliders in, it raises the seat about an inch. I am 6'1" and fit in the seat pretty well without the sliders. I had to do alittle modification to the bracket because it fit like sh*t so physically it looks messed up, but it works fine. The seat was also designed for low roof clearence, so it is one of the lowest sitting seats yoiu will find (other than a bucket seat)

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What do you want to trade? I only have one bracket, but like I said, it isnt "perfect". I had to drill out the holes so it looks retarded, but I dont think i hurt anything physically.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The seat will most likely be able to slide forward enough for a really small person. I am 6'1" and I sat with it (just for a test) in almost all the way back position (as with my stock seats). The sliders slide about +/- 10"

The seat hold incredibly well when just sitting in it. I have never driven in the car with the seat in. the fabric is super sticky and the bolster are just the right size to not be uncomfortable to use as a daily driver, but enough to hold you very snug.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.