Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1996 S14 240Sx
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new s14/15 sr20det block. I pulled it out of the box to inspect circa late 2017, hanged it on a stand, and it's sat since. It's a complete BARE BLOCK. To those of you who do not know what that means: block, main caps, main girdle, and oil squirters. That's what you get. A much better option for an engine build than the boat anchors that are floating around out there. That being said, I paid a premium for this from the dealer, so those that expect something for nothing please press the back button. The going price is $925 plus shipping or local pickup. I dont care how much a used short or long block is, this is neither of those. Someone doing a quality build with a fresh head and a good piston/rod/crank build might really be interested in this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a brand new s14/15 sr20det block. I pulled it out of the box to inspect circa late 2017, hanged it on a stand, and it's sat since. It's a complete BARE BLOCK. To those of you who do not know what that means: block, main caps, main girdle, and oil squirters. That's what you get. A much better option for an engine build than the boat anchors that are floating around out there. That being said, I paid a premium for this from the dealer, so those that expect something for nothing please press the back button. The going price is $925 plus shipping or local pickup. I dont care how much a used short or long block is, this is neither of those. Someone doing a quality build with a fresh head and a good piston/rod/crank build might really be interested in this. View attachment 23362 View attachment 23363 View attachment 23364
Is this still up for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts