Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to sell these things to fund my Miata project... Check out my document below and PM me if I have something you are interested in. Trying to sell local first, but will consider shipping as time goes on... Thanks guys!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pSneplFZDee7iYKrRev1UNg

Update: Willing to ship parts labelled in sheet that I will ship and also accepting paypal. Add 3%, I will contact you with final price. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the SR guys... I know yall need some of these parts! :D

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you have any carbon fiber Miata body parts I will be willing to trade. :p As that is where all of the money from the parts is going...

·
Registered
748 Posts
If you have any carbon fiber Miata body parts I will be willing to trade. :p As that is where all of the money from the parts is going...
i just got rid of all my carbon fiber miata parts, sorry :)

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn you!!! :p

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do... But you would have to buy the longblock to obtain them. Sorry, not looking to part out the engine as that would take too much time that I don't have since I work 40 hours a week and the parts are an hour from where I live.

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know someone wants an UBER-rare exhaust for their S14!!! Bump it up!!!

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still got the oem t25 turbo elbow? If so can you shoot me a pm with price shipped to 16001
Can't remember if I replied to you or not... But unfortunately, the turbo elbow was modified when I turbocharged my Miata some time back. Sorry...

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have it packaged up now to get a shipping quote on it for a guy. If he doesn't decide to get it it's yours...

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nicopico25, I shipped it out to the guy today... Sorry.

List updated with sold items and added a Short Takata Harness... Get some JDM yo!!!

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now accepting Paypal (3%) and shipping items... Contact me with your needs. :woowooo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts