Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(3) S13 Silvia front end conversion minus fenders - Comes with Tripple Beam Projector headlights, corners, center "SILVIA" grill, bumper and hood.
Price: $400

(2) Aftermarket steering wheels/Hubs - Sprint Brand. Dirty in the pics and some of the wheels are a little beat up. Can be easily rewrapped. The hubs are supposely for the 240sx S13 but i'm not 100% sure.
Price: $30/each, The price on the blue one will be $20 since its a little beat up.

(1) S14 Trunk Lid w/center tail
Price: $55

(2) S13 Silvia JDM Folding Mirrors - No switches, i will try to find some but you can always rig up a switch from radioshack or ebay.
Price: $50

(1) S13 Silvia Silvia S13 Bumper
Price: $65

(1) S13 Silvia Tripple Driver Side

(1) S13 Silvia Dual Driver Side - Mounting tab seems to be broken off. Good headlight to mess around with.
Price: $20

(1) S13 "SILVIA" Front Grill
Price: $20 each

(1) Complete set of S14 Zenki Tail Lights

(1) S13 Silvia Hood
Price: $100

Pictures: http://photobucket.com/albums/a59/eyustfu/Conversions ETC/

eMail: [email protected]

!!!!! NOTE: ALL OF THE PARTS LISTED ARE THE ONLY ONES I HAVE FOR SALE. !!!!

Shipping: At this point i am NOT willing to ship any of the larger items such as the conversion pieces. I am however willing to ship the tail lights, grill, mirror, steering wheels/hubs, and the spare headlights. Email me for a quote on smaller items if your interested.

·
Registered
656 Posts
hey i call the dib son the mirrors!!! money WILL be sent by the 12th deal?? letme know about shipping to 73099

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'd like one of the steering wheels. They all look the same so I'll take the one thats in the best shape :). One thing before I do, can you measure the wheel diameter and let me know what it is? If they are diffrent sizes, I'd like one that is closest to 14" without going over. Also, are they leather?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mirrors are yours if its not sold by then, cant hold anything unless someone pays me in advance

yea they're leather, i'll try to measure it.. one wheel sold aleady. still got the black sprint one

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tried to PM you but your box is full....

just measured it, ~13.5 inches.

like i said in the post, it comes with a hub, but i'm not 100% sure it fits on the S13.

But for the price of the steering wheel, you cant complain too much. there are hubs on ebay for cheapp

let me know, i might have someone else interested in this same wheel too

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just tested the hub on my buddy's S13 and it fits (the wheel/hub on the Black Sprint brand wheel)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts