Specs:

5x114.3
17x9 +15
17x10+25
Bronze
Price $680 pick up only in socal 909

GP Sports replica bumper w/ grill

brand new, $150 pick up ONLY

If anybody wants to come down to look at it PM me.

·
Registered
315 Posts
with mass rollage and 5 lug conversion. wait not even rolled fenders would support that. you would need some wide body. but anything could fit with the right amount of money.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
hey,
i messaged you through zilvia or email i believe.

i'm interested in these rims. can you email me at [email protected] with a phone number where i can contact you?

Do you have any more pics of the rims? How are the tires? Are there any flaws?

I can come up from san diego on sat. if thats cool with you? Would you mind if i test fit the rims BEFORE i buy them?? i'm concerned about the rear 25 offset, but would be willing to drive up there if i could just try them on the car..... I'm sure you wouldn't mind, but just thought i'd ask.

thanks again. mike

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wanna240now said:
hey,
i messaged you through zilvia or email i believe.

i'm interested in these rims. can you email me at [email protected] with a phone number where i can contact you?

Do you have any more pics of the rims? How are the tires? Are there any flaws?

I can come up from san diego on sat. if thats cool with you? Would you mind if i test fit the rims BEFORE i buy them?? i'm concerned about the rear 25 offset, but would be willing to drive up there if i could just try them on the car..... I'm sure you wouldn't mind, but just thought i'd ask.

thanks again. mike
Did nto get you message from zilvia. I emailed you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
yo interested in your bumper where in socal are u at ? im at torrance in kali give me a call or pm me back with some more info thx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts