Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've had a few for sale threads on here with this stuff listed but I figured I'd try a more organized approach. This stuff needs to go. Got injured on the job, ended up getting fired and now i must part out my baby. :( I'm open to almost any offer.

I might be interested in some KA24DE parts as i'm looking to get my car up and running. I would need things like 5speed trans, stock, running motor, ecu, wiring harness, and driveshaft, etc...

---Buillt SR - Long block (JE piston, scat rods, JWT C1 cam & springs, BC retainers, ported head, new waterpump & oil pump. No manifolds. The bad: I think something got in the oil and wore out the bearings. Also had a compression problem in the #2 cylinder. did a leak down test and had air coming out the exhaust. So I would guess slightly bent exhaust valve??? can provide vids of the leakdown test if needed. all other cylinders checked out fine. should be a pretty simple fix. Paid over $4k for this less than 200 miles ago. :( asking $2k for everything

---Stock short block (good minus a ding in the #2 piston) Broke a valve spring while coming to a stop sign one day, dropped the valve into the piston and put a small/medium size ding in the piston. everything else is great. Ran 11.0's on this bottom end. Asking $500

---Used Tein HR coilovers - these aren't great by any means but they have gotten me around nicely for a couple years now. I think the right front is leaking more than likely. i never noticed it really when driving it. haven't tried adjusting the height in a couple years so who knows how that will go. Asking $200 add $20 for Tein coilover wrenches

---S14 VLSD with S13 rear cover. A little noisy but never slipped once on me. Asking $150

---Godspeed FMIC. 4" thick core. 200 miles so little to no marks at all. will include mounting hardware for direct bolt on application. SOLD

---CXracing aluminum radiator with 2 12" electric fans. 200miles so pretty much perfect condtion. will include new Nissan radiator hoses. SOLD

---SC61 DBB turbo. Stage 5 wheel (680hp) 4" compressor housing .70a/r, 4bolt exhaust housing .63a/r. about 200miles as well. Asking $950

---Lightnings MAFS. brand new from Ford with pigtail. Pre programmed into NisTune. supports 700hp. Asking $150

---S14 zenki tail lights. no center piece. great condition. Asking $50

---Tial 38mm WG. 200 miles, some small scratches from having such a tiny space to put it. SOLD

---Z32 5speed trans - for parts or easy fix. Missing a few parts. I have bought most all the parts from nissan. I'm still missing a couple things a believe. spent $150ish at Nissan on the new parts. Easy fix for someone that knows what they are doing. Asking $200

---Ford F350 wheels. 8 lug 16.5x10 eagle alloys. almost perfect condition. Asking $150 for all

---LG BluRay/HD dvd player. Perfect condition. updated firmware. Plays both BluRay and HD dvds. comes with components, remote and manuals. Asking $225

I might even have some more stuff laying around. Feel free to ask.

Best way to contact me is:

--- Email @ [email protected]

or:

Cell: (txt/call) 317-372-2318

·
Premium Member
18,945 Posts
Good luck with the sell man... If only you were closer, you could buy up my KADE and 5 speed tranny. :D

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck with the sell man... If only you were closer, you could buy up my KADE and 5 speed tranny. :D
how much you want for it and would you be willing to meet? Lol

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey have you shiped the front mount alreday im nust asking
yes, it was shipped out on wednesday. check the email that you paypaled me from and you should have a tracking number. if not, send me a PM and i'll get you one

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you do pull the motor apart Ill buy the upper oil pan. need one real bad.
well depending on how much you want to give for it. i'll go out and pull it off right now lol. make it worth my time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts