Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a low milage 84k Z32 VLSD with a 4.083 final drive and teh appropriate axles to work on your S13 chassis, these are not J30 5 bolt axles where one is to long, these are the right ones to fit your S13.

Comes with a S14/Z32 style cover, you need to swap teh cover if you plan on using it on a S13.

Asking $300 picked up

You want shipping you pay for it usually another $100 for that because of weight and size.

Pictures:

·
Registered
59 Posts
so im guessing my stock s13 cover will fit on this rear? was it on your car? any binding? wish i knew how worn it is,did it come off another drift car? id hate to spend 400.00 on a worn lsd.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so im guessing my stock s13 cover will fit on this rear? was it on your car? any binding? wish i knew how worn it is,did it come off another drift car? id hate to spend 400.00 on a worn lsd.
Yes your stock S13 rear cover bolts right on, this VLSD is tight, not loose or worn out, it locks nice to, no noise's at all, its been on my car I tested it personally on my S13 but I have to keep my s13 rear cover so thats why the Z32/S14 style cover is on now.

what state are you in?
Im located in Fontana, California 92336.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts