Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm trying to make a digital cluster harness from a full analog and half a digital. The part of the analog and digital harness that plugs into the main harness are the same, colors match up.

In theory I should be able to cut the analog harness in half, and splice on the digital harness. The problem I have is that the FSM doesn't have a pinout of what goes where from the part of the cluster harness into the main harness.

It has a pinout of all the pins on the side of the cluster, but not the other end. Unfortunatly theres like 4 Yellow/Green Wires, 4 Red/Black, etc etc.

I don't want to think I'm low on Gas when I put my seatbelt on. Anyone have any ideas to get the correct pinout?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pumaking is helping me create a document for the pinouts for digital and analog, and we'll post it up in DIY for splicing the S13 cluster hanresses.

·
Registered
311 Posts
thanks alot Opticz, i was looking at the FSM's earlier today tryin to figure how to convert the DOHC one into my SOHC one. I found a list of the wires and stuff and was figuring out how to determine which color is which, there are multiple of one color, so i was just as lost as you. if you finish that, i'd like to have a copy if possible. Thanks

[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts