• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Sharpsburg huh? I don't recall seeing your 3000GT around the area.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
S13lover said:
Sharpsburg huh? I don't recall seeing your 3000GT around the area.

Thats strange. For two years I drove that car all over Hagerstown. Had alot of street races at the bottom and top of 40 too. (you can see it in 2 of my movies)

Alot of ppl knew it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
BoostedVR4 said:
Thats strange. For two years I drove that car all over Hagerstown. Had alot of street races at the bottom and top of 40 too. (you can see it in 2 of my movies)

Alot of ppl knew it.
No offense towards you :crossfing, but I generaly tried to stay away from the racing on 40 because about 95% of the races I saw going on there was trash. 16 year olds in beat-up, riced out, or just everyday cars. Now I do know that there are some nice cars in the area that did race occasionally, but not until 1 or 2 in the morning. I was never interested in the "Dual." It's not long enough to cruise on and there are racing venues open to all drivers all around the area. Drag racing at Mason Dixon, auto-x in Fredrick, and raod racing and a drving school at Summit Point.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I just uploaded 14 new vids for the 240 section as well as a few for the non3svids section.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
S13lover said:
No offense towards you :crossfing, but I generaly tried to stay away from the racing on 40 because about 95% of the races I saw going on there was trash. 16 year olds in beat-up, riced out, or just everyday cars. Now I do know that there are some nice cars in the area that did race occasionally, but not until 1 or 2 in the morning. I was never interested in the "Dual." It's not long enough to cruise on and there are racing venues open to all drivers all around the area. Drag racing at Mason Dixon, auto-x in Fredrick, and raod racing and a drving school at Summit Point.
Thats why you gotta pick what you race out there. I didn't race any trash (pointless with a 12 sec. car) I did race at Mason Dixon, often. And I'm not into auto cross, so I've never been to summit point.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I've tried viewing videos several times but none of them work. This is the message I keep getting with windows media player 9:

"0xC00D1197: Cannot play the file"

All of my streaming options are checked for my network, so the info / help box that comes up is useless.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
i cant figure out how to download them either. Everytime i pick a vid my media player comes up and basically does the same thing s13lover's does.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Alright Im kinda dumb when it comes to this and Im having problems....

I uploaded (I think) the vid "240jared.wmv" but I cant seem to be able to post a proper link. any help?

21 - 40 of 73 Posts