Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I need a diagram of the fuse box that tells me what fuses are where, and what they are. What relays are where and what they are. Cause A. my car doesnt have that info. B. I cant find it in the fsm, even though EVERYONE gives me a link to it but its not in mine and im 100% sure. The books i have dont tell me shit other than fuse fuse fuse fuseable link relay relay relay... doesnt say shit about wtf they are for or nothing.

So if someone can post up a pdf file or something that shows it or if they will go take a pic of their 96+ fuse box and draw lines to each fuse and each relay and lable them n same with the fuseable links... Id really appreciate it...

·
Registered
7,382 Posts

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
huh, Didn't see your post carps, my bad. d:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well fuck me.... i coulldnt find shit on it! And anyways... problem still not solved.... Cant figure it out... even pulled my dash off n checked EVERYTHING on the inside and it all has power... and since my dash is off... im gonna repaint it so it looks black again instead of a grey color... hmmm... and i think this weekend im just gonna have a guy come look at my shit n fix it... since he is an expert with electrical problems... and he charges $60 for the first hour... n $45 for every hour after that... so its pretty cheap compared to taking it to a shop or to nissan... cause he said he usually fixes problems in the first hour... even serious electrical problems.... but regardless... i got some money to blow right now, so even if it takes 3-4 hours im straight... as long as it gets fixed im happy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts