Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
she is i would handle,
to bad i dont have pictures to prove it.

oh and future fuck you

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
God you must be bored or have no life to go through this much effort.

And it don't matter we broke up. Hit her up her name is Vanessa pimintale. Add her on facebook. I can believe your still on her. It's been like nine months lol. And she was not even all that.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Oh this is gonna be good.....
:gc-Popcorn_Smiley_b

Fonix since we have a name and now a FB I expect to see some pics by tomorrow......

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Idk if I spelled her name right though? I forget how it's spelled. Have fun I guess? Don't bug me

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
Haha you can't even remember how to spell her name? Wow.... answers my question of why.....

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
We haven't talked since like January I think. And even when we did talk I don't remember ever having to spell her name ahaha. We had one of those "bad break ups" so I'm sure if fonix gets a hold of her she will deff have some shit to talk as would I. She's kinda immature so I don't think it will be too hard to get it out of her.

I mean think about it it took one date and the first oppertunity to hit it lol. So I ain't mad

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
We haven't talked since like January I think. And even when we did talk I don't remember ever having to spell her name ahaha. We had one of those "bad break ups" so I'm sure if fonix gets a hold of her she will deff have some shit to talk as would I. She's kinda immature so I don't think it will be too hard to get it out of her.

I mean think about it it took one date and the first oppertunity to hit it lol. So I ain't mad

Give us some nudez, pics, phone number, fb, addy, something....or she dumped you because she found out you were gay.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
- fonix is in love with future...
- future don't want fonix
- fonix gets desperate and since future don't want him next closest thing is futures said ex......

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Nobody has go pictures yet? I have to say I'm dissapointed in you guys. I expect more.

·
240-kid
47,143 Posts
I actually agree.......
I'd neg rep Fonix if he cared but meh, waste of effort and time if I did :p

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Not very good at this E-creeping...You must have spelled the name wrong because there isnt any "Vanessa pimintale" on FB that I could find.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Try changing the spelling of her last name ? I never Learned how to spell it lol

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
She had some hispanic. But I'm pretty sure I spelt it right? MaybE she deleted it? She always would delete it and bring it back to life

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I was really expecting this to be another name change to the you lost the game thread.

Damn I just lost the game again!:gaah:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts