·
Registered
10,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
almost that last one but shes better looking then her

·
Registered
519 Posts
Yea that last girl can def get it lol. Ummmm thats all the "Vanessa pimintale" I could find. I tried pRimintale too, not too many things popup for facebook. Hmmm maybe I should try google images?

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Omfg fonix has good memories after a year lol

Cause the last girl made me double check. I zoomed in and everything. Not her. Close. That's kinda scary. She was too old though.

I'm curious how serious you are. So um. She will be in so cal, ummm she's 18. Idk what other details come up when you search but hope that helps you guys and your stocker antics

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Well sad to say, I googled. Ummmm the last one is her lol. I heard she went down hill and she did. Ahahahahha she was always a no make up girl, not no more I guess. That's her. So I guess if you get on that you can find better pictures of her?

Damn. I knew that phone and band. It tripped me out enough that I didn't think it was her. Wools. I'm shocked to say the least

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
You my friend, are good lol

If I could I'd give you rep. But find a better picture so people dont think I dated that ugly girl now lol. When I was with her it was alot nicer. Fonix will vouch

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Google images page one. I guess it's spelled pimentel or some suit. Google spelled it ot for me. I just went for a second. I'm sure if you add her on facebook or play on google some more you can find it

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
Like I said before, the biggest problem is some people have really strict jobs. I'd rather someone not lose it.

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
Only if you pay to access the AD. Then post anything you want.

61 - 80 of 101 Posts