Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, April 2nd comes and i receive my May 2009 issue of Modified Magazine. As usual, before reading it, i take a general flip through the magazine just to see if theres anything interesting. It is there that i happen upon page 114 which covers the HKS Premium Day 2009 at Fuji Speedway, Japan.

At the bottom of the page is a Green 180sx with G35 Tail lights, with GP-SPORTS.Co LTD below the spoiler.

I've already been to their site but could not manage to find anything about the car. I've looked at event coverage and have not seen anything about the car.

So...Does anyone know anything about this Car or the general tail light swap (g35 tails on a 240sx/180sx)?? Pictures and comments are welcome!

Sorry in advance if this is a repost. I've searched the forums and nothing came up...but just in case its already been posted...SORRY!

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
its called streamline Z or something like that

theres another one made by the same company, thats orange

both had z33 front and g35 rear conversion on a 180sx

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its called streamline Z or something like that

theres another one made by the same company, thats orange

both had z33 front and g35 rear conversion on a 180sx

thanks for the response. This is driving me crazy! Still wish i had picture confirmation...cant quite imagine if I'd like the z33 front....but the rear looks pretty damn good. If i had the money....i would lol

Do you know specifically of the green car I'm talking about? or did you just mean that Streamline Z has done it before?

·
Registered
64 Posts
cuz they cant afford a 350z...or maybe they want the best of both worlds? G35 and 350z or maybe s chasis and z chasis

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry about the repost. That post never came up once from what i searched (maybe i'm still terrible with the search button?)

Honestly, if i bought a project hatch, i would definitely consider doing that conversion for the rear.....the front is just a bit much.

thanks alot for responses though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts