Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I currently have a 99 Jeep Cherokee. 4.5" lift, 33's, and much more. Obviously gas is killing me right now. I've loved 240s for a long time. I'm seriously considering selling the jeep, and getting what i've wanted for a long time, a 240. I'm planning on going with a 95 and up s14. I also plan on doing the sr20 swap right away. What type of gas mileage are you all getting on your 240's with the sr20. I know there are a lot of different factors, such as tire size, intake, turbo, and so on. I just want a good estimate of what to expect. I know anything will be an improvement over my 10mpg that I am getting right now.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I get about 25! Trying to improve because my friends civic gets 35mpg! And i hate him for it!

·
Registered
197 Posts
my stock SR gets about 20-21 city 26 highway on 91. I drive my car like I stole it half the time, and I drive it like a pansy the other half.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I always drive on local roads because stores and work are so close to home. Only a couple hours highway trips like every three weeks... The gas mileage on my 96 240SX is about 22-23 mpg, just like in the specs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts