Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and found a couple people who had the same problem im having. No one answered or found out what the problem was. I have a 95 zenki. In the fb and coupes its the tcu but the 95 and up dont use them. Anyone know what this could be? I hate not being able to drive my car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when i fixed the clock my tail lamp fuse popped. i replaced it thinking that i fixed it and then got pulled over. ill check the grounds in the tail lights. I did notice that a green wire coming from the wheel well almost broke completely. ill try and strip it down and connect it. hopefully thats just the case.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
turns out it was the green wire that almost broke. i have tail lights but my 3rd brake light always stays on. Now my regular brake lights dont come on with the brake. gettin frustrated

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help RLONG. Im hopin its the brake switch. I got pulled over the other day and i only have 10 days to figure out what the problem is. All the rest of the wiring in the trunk looks good. Would a bad bulb throw off the brake lights?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sometimes blowing a fuse can ruin your bulbs. Check that if you haven't. I've also had LED bulbs that blow fuses somehow. Do you have LEDs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts