Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well a few months ago i purchased my first s13. $2069 for a 1991 240sx hb se. its in pretty good shape i'd say for its age. i may a thread a while back when i first got it but im just now puttin the pics up. ive put a ton of work into this thing just to get it where it is right now, but it was well worth it.

heres some before pics:

and here are the after pics: enjoy!

i hope you like it. its nothing special but it looks a lot better now. its gonna be undergoing some big changes as soon as it gets warmer.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
WHew, im happy you got rid of the SE wing, doesnt look too hot on FBs. You did a good job cleaning her up, nice kouki lights

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ASIA said:
looks nice. what are you plans with the car?
well i gotta lot of plans....now how many of them i will get to is the real question. im actually fixing to order some bronze 17X9 fn's. i had no idea that splparts had them in 4X114.3. im finally getting to drop my sr20det in when it gets warm. i also plan on painting it the silver green pearl over dark gray metallic as soon as i gather all of my s13 silvia front end parts. i figured i'd be different and two tone my hatchback.

Fidelity101 said:
damn, nice job.

NOW DROP THAT 4x4!
im actually getting use to the car with stock suspension right now. its very different going from a s14 to a hatchback. i swear this car has the biggest ass end. when i feel very comfortable with the car in its current state, then i will drop it.

unwed_transient said:
looks nice. glad you got rid of the wing. how rusted is she?
the rust was only bad in one spot. it had a rusty hole the size of a golfball. i sprayed on this stuff that turned most of it back to black primer and fiberglassed/bondo'd until i was pleased. me and my buddy painted it along with the bumpers. theres still some low spots but im gonna put a wangan wing on it...

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats my little brothers '91 base w/ auto. its pretty clean too. i'll have to get him to take some pics. i think he's gonna sell it and buy a 5 speed instead of converting it.

·
Premium Member
10,596 Posts
nice progress. not a fan of the exhaust (i like duals), but it does look good.
get some meatier tires, 195/55's are soooooo small....at least that's what they look like.
i'd blur out your tag though.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sidewayzsx said:
lol nothing ahaha i live in mem i saw were u got it in wolfchase dobbz i was suprised how much ur bro asking for his sx
yea i got it for a steal. they wanted like $3000 for it and i knew they didnt have any money in it, plus it aint for that. i offered them $1500 for it and they accepted, too bad after taxes it was $2069. they were cool though they let me have the car for a day so i could put it in the shop. i dunno how much my bro wants for it, i can ask tho.

raen419 said:
nice progress. not a fan of the exhaust (i like duals), but it does look good.
get some meatier tires, 195/55's are soooooo small....at least that's what they look like.
i'd blur out your tag though.
well...im ordering the 17X9 +20 4 lug fn's from splparts, and i got an insane deal on tires because i got some connections in memphis...$240 for 4 yokohama avs es100's 245/40/17....and yes i meant to blur the tags but i was in a hurry to post this before i went to work.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol...yea its loud on my NA KA. even with the silencer in. i like it though. a friend of mine has the same system on his sr'd s14...his exhaust with no silencer is as loud as mine with the silencer.

mmmm...nothin like runnin a little rich.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lol...it floods everytime i take it out but it just wont DIE! if it would die i would feel better about gettin my sr20det...i think whenver i swap in my sr, im gonna build my ka on the side.

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i plan to keep it that way, no body kit here...when i finish my silvia front end im gonna try to get an s13 silvia k's aero bumper and side skirts and leave it at that. maybe some rear valances.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts