Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
47,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have yet again found another good arguable topic :D

What are the pro's and con's of both an Greddy eManage(Ultimate) and an AEM EMS

If you have any of these setups, Treat this like a reveiw and tell us what you do and don't like about it :D

ALright here we go so far:

Greddy eManage(Ultimate):
Pro's:
- IDK

Con's:
- IDK

AEM EMS:
Pro's:
- IDK

Con's:
- IDK

·
Registered
397 Posts
you should be able to find plenty of information pretty easily on different forums. just search for each one and look at what problems people are having and what they like/dislike about each.

i'll give ya a rundown of the basics

the emanage will be a much cheaper setup that will be easier and thus cheaper to get tuned, while still having the ability to convert to a map sensor. it is however, still a piggyback and will not have near the tuning versatility of a standalone

the aem ems is a full standalone that is becoming very popular for how much control it gives. it is however, an extremely complex system that can cost uber amounts of money for a good tune along with the extra cost of the system. it can read pretty much all your stock sensors and you can use a map sensor with it, it has builtin boost control, it works with the stock cas (some standalones dont and this can suck balls to mess with), you have infinite control over what is going on with the engine such as controlling the boost, timing, af, nitrous, etc at each rpm and each gear, etc. etc. the list of what u can do is quite long to explain now.

good luck with finding which is right for you.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
I personally like the threads.. they can some what be informative

i don’t know much about the emanage.. But I always been a AEM EMS believer..

But for cost.. The Power FC has my pick.. But if money wasn’t a problem then AEM EMS + Uego is my choice

AEM EMS

Pro:
Installs in Minutes
Plug & Play Technology - No Wiring Necessary*
Uses all the Factory Sensors
Fuel Table Automapping
Base Maps Included
Programmable Traction Control
Onboard 512kb Datalogger
10 Cyl Sequential Fuel Injection
16 General Purpose Outputs
7 Definable Switch Inputs