Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****PLEASE DO NOT PLACE ANY MORE ORDERS AT THIS MOMENT.*****

Well this is my first group buy, so please ask any questions on things I leave out. So here we go

Ok first of all these are hand made, and are made out of quality steel and will never break. If you do manage to break 1 lol just contact me and ill send you a new 1. But this is only effective if the car breaks while in car lol, don’t go and bash it against the sidewalk. I am going to make this group buy for s13 Fastbacks and coupes and s14.. Please allow me 2-3 weeks for you to get your bars after the group buy ends. Due to the fact I need to make them, I do not want to make more than I will sell.

Colors available: Black, red, and Aluminum. (Other colors might be available just ask me)

Prices as follow:
89-94 coupes and fastback trunk bar- 35 shipped (pics will be up asap)

90-94 Fastbacks-$45.00 shipped (cost more due to fact that its harder to produce than the rest) I will ship ups ground

89-94 coupe- 34.00us shipped (If I get a lot of orders price can drop, but till then that’s the price) I will ship ups ground

89-94 coupe-and fastback "my version of lower mid) 36 shipped

95-98 240sx- 36.00 us shipped (Price is higher than the coupes due to it being bigger so shipping cost a tad bit more) I will ship ups ground

Payment: I will be accepting Pay Pal (add 3% fee), and money orders
My paypal is [email protected]

Order: To order simply send me the money threw Pay Pal, please include the following:
Car Type
Full address, name and contact info
Color

So without further blah talk here are the pictures:
91-94 Fastbacks-

89-94 coupe lower mid-

89-94 240sx coupe-

95-98 240sx -

trunk bar for 89-94 fastback and coupe i have it for s14 aswell

Feel free to contact me threw PM or AIM my sn is sickbling

thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
3,104 Posts
man you should make a fast back version as it does have the most chassis flex out of any of the s series cars.
the sunroof cars are the worst, like mine.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
yea a fastback one would be nice.. but that doesnt mean ill buy it.. i may buy it if funds are good..

·
Registered
788 Posts
I'm just wondering but do these actually serve a purpose? I'm sure they do just wondering what that purpose would be.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
wish i had a240 said:
I'm just wondering but do these actually serve a purpose? I'm sure they do just wondering what that purpose would be.
Less flex in the chassis.....therefore giving you better handling.....

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no the stickers wont come on the bar, just please tell people who you got it from when you are asked "Handle Mode" and yes to canada if you pay shipping. Ok well as far as the fastback, im going to get started on 1 tomrow, ill let you guys know when i have that available, most likely by monday ill let you guys know.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just an FYI, I was in the market for a c-pillar bar and did some research a while back. As I understand it there are differences in seatbelts between the pignose and non pignose fastbacks. It might help to specify which model you test fitted the bar on for those interested; otherwise, good on you for some DIY stylin!

·
Registered
114 Posts
i'm pretty sure the pignose version is different 89-90 (different seatbelt crap), yeah, better make sure for interested parties, but i have a 92, it doesn't make a difference to me...
by the way, any cheaper if local pickup?

and are you going to plan to make trunk bars, do luck rxb copies (or something similar), front/rear ladder bars and stuff, because i was thinking of going to home depot and make this crap but never got around to it and would gladly pay someone who can make one (because i know it'll be better than whatever i can make, lol)

1 - 20 of 206 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.