Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fucking douche. He's 20. His parents bought it for him. Evo is in front of him. Heavily modified. This just makes me hate rich people more. They don't know how to fucking drive. :sadface:

·
Registered
154 Posts
some people should simply stay away from cars. or at least learn how to drive before hitting the mountains at those speeds.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
It ended up getting indirectly being posted in another thread, although this will be nice for the folks who haven't seen it yet haha. This video depresses me, I don't think I can stand to watch it again, although that Evo is teh sexxxxxx.

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
fucking idiot he cant drive for shit taking turns at those speeds should be done way cleaner.
also someone has a good parts car for there gtr.
and insurance is going to pay a shit load to this kid

·
Registered
10,717 Posts
where the fuck do you go to school. god damn. shit, here in virginia i still get excited when i see a corvette... we aints gots nice thangs round herrr.

i think he goes to pasadena city college if im not mistaken.
there are alot of people with nice cars there. ive soon fully built evos, s2k,s13,rx7 fc and fd, porches and shit its crazy out here

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
makes me sad, i was like sitting on the edge of my seat holding my breath just waiting for the sad dumb ass to wreck such a beast of a car

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
There are freshman at my college with Mercedes SLK 230's and brand new ///M3's. It's complete bull shit. I hate rich kids that get whatever they want and don't appreciate what they have, I'm glad I have to work for my car and actually put the damn thing together... done ranting, sorry.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
all this proves is that the Evo>GTR.....hahahahahaha

or that everyone is retarded!

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
^ I think it's a little bit of both

·
Registered
241 Posts
too much need for speed carbon i'd say

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
bottom line...if its too much care for you... dont go and try to prove you can handle it... you'll just kill the car, your rep, your insurance, and feel like a douche.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
I love it when people jump from a normal car into something INSANE. I'm sure the guy driving that GT-R never owned a super car or a car similar to a super car before. My friends are going to let me drive their cars to get ready for my monster.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts