Nissan 240SX Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
First of all, get yourself brand new shocks and springs. If you go with after-market springs, invest in rear upper control arms. You'll also want to get rear toe arms with the RUCA.

Don't waste your time with those camber bolts. You need to replace your suspension since its been 'hacked' up.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I no i do. But i don't have a income right now and i go thru tires faster than i should. But i was just interested if these would do me any good until i had the money to do what i want/can with my suspension set up.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
In other words, those camber bolts wont do you any good. Fixing your suspension will be a start. You can find used oem struts and springs for rather cheap. However, I would buy brand new kyb-gr2 struts as they are inexpensive. Save money and do it right the first.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks. I dont want to repalce it back to oem specs. Once i have the doe to do my suspension i want a good set up. I was just interested in if these bolts would fix my alignment until then. Thank you for your :twocents:

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
No problem. After-market camber bolts (eccentric bolts) have about the same amount of adjustment as stock. Since your springs are cut, you won't be able to dial in your camber for even tire wear. Another thing you can do is invest in rear upper control arms and toe arms to fix your alignment issues, but you'll still be on cut oem springs w/possibly blown shocks.

If you don't mind driving around for a while with shitty suspension, save up for coilovers. Cheap coilovers from ISIS, Godspeed, etc etc will be better then cut springs and shitty shocks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts