Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welp, I guess it's up to the resident Irishman to wish everyone a happy St. Patty's Day. Go out and have your selves a green beer and a good time :thumbsup :superdrun :cheers

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
Boondock saints + 1 Irish car bomb ever 15 min + Drink of Guiness everytime they say "fuck" = good times.

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm at work, don't mean I'm not having my Corned Beef and Cabbage tonight ;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
It can be fun and all, but ss someone of Irish descent and who has spent fair amount of time in Ireland I have come to hate St. Patrick's day in the US. Just today some dumb gas station clerk asked me where my green was. I told him, "My name is Rory, I don't need any green."

I don't think he got it.
Feck.

Jameson +1 Take it warm like a real man.

Why the hell are you drinking a protestant whiskey on a catholic holiday? :smacked49

·
Premium Member
5,166 Posts
It can be fun and all, but ss someone of Irish descent and who has spent fair amount of time in Ireland I have come to hate St. Patrick's day in the US. Just today some dumb gas station clerk asked me where my green was. I told him, "My name is Rory, I don't need any green."

I don't think he got it.
Feck.
I did the same, except I responded with "It's in my beard." (I have a bright red all through my beard if I get lazy and grow it out). I can't use the last name because I got stuck with an english one, go back a generation and it's Maloney's and Kennedy's.

And fuck all of you that had a good time... I got stuck working the bar till 3am. One beer after closing... I went home with a very empty stomach(but very full pockets... meh):happyfing

·
Registered
5,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahahahaha. I know where you guys are coming from on that. My family name is welsh, but go back a generation and you've got Miles, Lombard etc. The way I see it is ignore the chaves and have a good time. You know they want to be Irish anyways ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts