Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
happy tree friends lost me when they started showing them on daytime TV with all the good parts edited out.

·
The Irrelevant Mod
29,281 Posts
This actually reminds me more of Retarded Animal Babies, minus the incessant barrage of swear words and occasional nude content.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Haha, I stopped watching Happy Tree Friends like 4 years ago. Then again, I started watching it 6 years ago. d:

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
It says in my information I'm 20. d: Although I might be misinterpreting your post... I'm exhausted and half asleep, so yeah, that might be the case haha.

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
^ some stupid corporate suit saw an opportunity to make some good ratings, without seeing the show, and let the sensors cut out the "overly goary" bits.

so, it was basically opening credits, fuzzy animals...*fuzz*... death... ending credit.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
So they could pretty much play every episode within a single 30 minute block? haha.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And ya... i know they are old... but i remembered watching them long ago too.. n thought id bring em back, cause its just so damn funny

·
11 Got the BanHammer
14,750 Posts
it is still funny in the bloody animals and insane ways of death sort of way. not in the daytime tv way... which means its actually funny.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
haha exactly. Watching those made me want to hop on Everybody! Everybody! for the first time in a few years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts