Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a Extreme Dimension body kit make of fiberglass that i want to install but it doesn't have any pre drilled holes or anything... and ive never installed a body kit... any suggestions or advice/help would be AWESOME!

Ryan

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Are you talking the works? Front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper or rear add on? Bumper should either mount to you existing bumper support. As should a rear bumper. As for ground affects, make yourself a template and mark where you need to drill holes into your side skirts. Also, idk what kind of car you have. But be sure and look under it and see if there are anything there that you can mount them. If there is, use those holes for your template. If you need anything else try the DIY section and see if there are any write ups.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just installed a Blood Line body kit for my 89 hatch and it didnt have any pre drilled holes in it, the best thing to do is to measure the holes and use the brackets from the original front and rear bumpers the side skirts will just fit on and need to be screwed in. Be sure to measure correctly or the body kit will flare out, measure twice cut once if need be to fit properly because some body kits are not lined up correctly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts