Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I have owned my S14 born on Dec 1998 last batch, I’m currently going to be refreshing it up don’t know how far I will go with it hes on 270k still idles and purring like a cat but one major issue that stupid emissions valve sits inside in between the intake manifold and block its the code P1447 purge flow monitoring any writeups on here abouts how to tackle it?

·
Premium Member
29,281 Posts
I don't know if you figured it out or not, but I'm bumping your thread in hopes someone will chime in.

Welcome to the forum, pal.

·
Super Moderator
1,969 Posts
Hello everyone I have owned my S14 born on Dec 1998 last batch, I’m currently going to be refreshing it up don’t know how far I will go with it hes on 270k still idles and purring like a cat but one major issue that stupid emissions valve sits inside in between the intake manifold and block its the code P1447 purge flow monitoring any writeups on here abouts how to tackle it?
Hey there,
I want to see pics of this car!

Download the factory service manual here and check it out.

https://www.240sxforums.com/forums/general-tech/97674-get-your-fsms-here.html

In general, I would make sure you don't have any leaks (bad gaskets, vacuum hoses wearing out, etc)
Could be just in need of some cleaning or the connector needs some electrical contact cleaner.

·
Premium Member
29,281 Posts
Again, bumping in hopes he gets e-mailed if he subscribed to thread so he can read college's message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts