Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if u guys can help me out... id really appreciate it! I can win either 1k 10k or 1 mill.... Its kinda gay, but can u guys go to this site n register as a female? The more i get the better chance of me winning... Flame me all u want, but still, just register through the link and ill seriously appreciate it...

http://www.onlinebootycall.com/r.php?eqs=Xx2634Euh1uY/WOZ10S536pghh/EAFO0=

Great site eh? lmao

Im not trying to promote this site in any way... just trying to get people registered so i can win some money. even if its 1k... After u register, just click the red x and be done with it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
depending on how much i win... probably. if i win 1k probably not... if i win 10k... eh maybe... if i win a mil... sure as shit you will... but the thing about if i win a mill is that i only get paid 25k a year i think and its taxed so im actually getting like 475k after x amount of years (i dont feel like doing the math... but yes... if ou guys help me out, and i win a mill, i will gladly send some money your way. probably the first deposit of 25k or whatever i get, ill split it up to who ever registered for me... and you will have to give me your email and stuff so that i know for sure u registered and arent just bsing... But with the 10k, since it will be taxed so much, id probably only be getting like 2-3k outa it... which if i split that up, it would probably come out to 10-20 per person who registered for me, and would probably leave me with less than 1k for myself...

but the more peeps i get to join as a FEMALE the better chance i have at winning.

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
You better win a million....

·
Registered
7,382 Posts
Hmmmm, so tempting. As long as I get 3k from the mil to start my build d:

·
Registered
10,717 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
what a fag he just wants your info so he can call you up at night and tell you how lonely he is. hahahahahha

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for ruining it!!!!! now ill never have anyone to talk to!!!!! ugh!

haha no seriously... I want moneys... now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts