Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I jus recently purchased a 240 an I don't kno if i just got really unluccy or wut. My windows went out... 6oth of them. Are they upT? OF COURSE not there half-way down and its 6een pourin rain all day. So! Could ne1 tell me if a 95 sx se has one or two amps too power the windows? Cause if its two then i dou6t thats the pro6lem, seein as its unlikely they 6oth went out at tha same time.... HeLP!! :eek:
Thanx!

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
If its not a fuse....try listening for the motor in the window....maybe its the window regulators? Time to take off the door panels and see.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checced tha fuse and it was fine... Is it really likely tho that 6oth the regulators went out at tha same time?

·
Registered
241 Posts
If you got a short maybe. Listen for the motors.

And for God's sake use the god damn b key

·
Registered
140 Posts
take off the door panel and tap the window motor to while pressing up on the switch, if that doesnt work, disengage the window regulator from the motor so that you can at least put the window up, duck tape will help you keep the window up. Now that your window is at least closed, start guessing and checking. Its really hard to tell what it is unless you know what your doing. My passenger window did the same thing it was like that for three days Turned out my battery was not putting out enough power, i replaced the battery and BAM! window was moving faster then a mexican running from boarder patrol!
Hope this helped a little.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx man helped alot. I just got tha windows upT for now like u said... found out its a Bad switch. Thank yall! =)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
is the window lock button on?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts