Nissan 240SX Forums banner

Help. Who has Q45 rotors re-drilled into 4 lugs???

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  reaper42240sx 
#1 ·
ive been searching online for three days, calling people in the yellow pages. Searched around and still nothing! I know people have it done. Cause people are always talking about it. I live in Socal so i know there is some type of shop in the rancho/fontana area. And please dont tell me to pay $100 and get drilled and sloted rotots from 88 rotors. im on a budget. I have 0 to my name as of now and owe my parents like 120. So i need a shop that can do it cheap.

#3 ·
ive been doing alot of research

i found out that 99 sentra rotors will work. But they are 6mm shorter which requires the calipers to extend longer which causes failure. Havent read anything about failure, and also havent found anything bad about re-drilling my rotors. Just cant find a place

#9 ·
Somebody named 240kid didnt read my post were i clearly stated i have no money

And for the rest of you guys. IVE CALLED THEM ALL. And went down to alot.

Im looking for somebody in socal who will either do it for me or knows a place to get it done

#12 ·
No i hsavent tried that. And 240kid obviously. Ill get the money. Dont worry about that. Just cant find a place

And i took the autoclass at my high school. No drill press ):

#15 ·
and that helps the op how? future, the reason no one wants to do it, is because they think they will ruin the rotor and if you use it like that and it breaks, it goes on them. its more of a liable cause type shit. you might have to suck it up and buy the new ones. also try the local colleges. im sure your local college has an auto shop, and im sure they have a drill press there. just when you do, do it, make sure to use one hole and just re-drill 3 more...thats how mine is....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.