Nissan 240SX Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright im kinda new to the 240 scene so bare with me. I bought my 89 240sx used at about 150,000 miles for 2 grand and drove it till about 160,000 miles when it threw a rod through the block. So now im driving a 89 mustang gt around but i miss my baby ha ha. So i would like to do a RB20det swap but i would like some recomendations. Im buying a engine swap kit that consits of:

RB20DET Engine 5 Speed Transmission Uncut Wiring Harness ECU Igniter chip Coil Pack Intake Manifold Exhaust Manifold Alternator Cam-Angle Sensor Throttle Body Turbo Sensors Pulleys Starter Power Steering pump injectors
Just wondering what else should i look out for to buy to go along with the swap. I used the search function and couldnt find a thing for extras to buy. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Yea check those threads but where are you buying your motor? Just make sure its a reputable site. While its out of the car you're going to want to change anything and everything you plan on changing to make it easier. Once its in some things on it can be a bitch to change so keep that in mind.

·
Registered
167 Posts
R32 Cross member, a must have...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts